International experts of the European Union “Sustainable development of rural areas of Uzbekistan”: Juliana Grigory/Vito Mare and regional expert Umid Sayfuddinov visited our university on April 20, at 09-00. Gulistan State University (coordinator prof.
Juliana Grigoriu gave a presentation on the principles of food safety, the introduction into the process of cultivation of wild fruits. In particular, during the presentation, six main areas:
- International standards-HACCP, GAP, Fair Trade, Natural/Wild.
- To control and ensure quality in the process of cultivation of wild fruits.
- Implementation of principles of food safety in the process of cultivation of wild fruits.
- The role and importance of international standards and certificates in the direction of gardening.
- HACCP, GAP, Fair Trade, Natural/Wild standards accreditation process.
- Preparation of fruit growers and their processing to international standards accreditation.
The second speaker also gave information about the research work carried out by international experts Vito Mare in the laboratories of Chemistry of Syrdarya.